2013 Compensation and Salary Survey
The information in this survey represents complete, accurate, and up-to-date compensation data on the community association industry. The survey was designed to allow a company or manager to compare their compensation levels with peers.
In addition to providing basic company and manager profile and salary information, the survey includes the following features:
- Information presented by regions
- Information in text form, with a greater amount of statistical and industry analyses
- Salary differences between managers with and without professional designations
- Data based on community association size, in addition to management company size
- Information on all association employees, particularly on-site workers
- Descriptions of online and print resources regarding employment and occupational outlooks
The Foundation for Community Association Research works with CAI's Association of Professional Community Managers (APCM) Board, Large-Scale Managers Committee, CEO-MC Committee, and other community association industry experts to formulate the content and structure of the survey. An outside research firm administers the survey, compiles the data, and analyzes the results.
You may order a copy of the Community Association Manager Compensation & Salary Survey 2013 or call CAI Direct at (888) 224-4321.