Welcome to the Foundation for Community Association Research
The Foundation for Community Association Research is a national, nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization devoted to common interest community research, development, and scholarship. Incorporated in 1975, the Foundation supports and conducts research in the community, homeowner, and condominium association industry.
Here you'll find quality research and surveys, publications promoting best practices and educational studies, scholarships encouraging and supporting academic interest, and information on how to donate community association publications to your local library.
What's New at the Foundation?
- Learn more about the Foundation.
- Read the Foundation's new brochure on state statistics.
- Watch John Zogby and Courtney Feldscher discuss their latest research.
- Review the Foundation's newly adopted strategic plan (2011-2016).
- Review key findings from our national survey of community association residents.
- Have you donated to the Foundation? View a list of our generous supporters.