Welcome to the Foundation for Community Association Research
The Foundation for Community Association Research is a national, nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization devoted to common interest community research, development, and scholarship. Incorporated in 1975, the Foundation supports and conducts research in the community, homeowner, and condominium association industry.
What's New at the Foundation?
- Read the Foundation's Fiscal Year 2014 and 2015 Annual Report
- Check out the Foundation’s Best Practices Report on ethics.
- The 2014 Community Association Fact Book documents the history, current status, trends and future issues of U.S. community association housing as well as providing community association information on a state-by-state basis.
- Contemplating a career move? Evaluating staff salaries? Purchase your copy of the 2013 Community Association Manager Compensation & Salary Survey
- Review key findings from our national survey of community association residents.
- Have you donated to the Foundation? View a list of our generous supporters.