Welcome to the Foundation for Community Association Research
The Foundation for Community Association Research is a national, nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization devoted to common interest community research, development, and scholarship. Incorporated in 1975, the Foundation supports and conducts research in the community, homeowner, and condominium association industry.
What's New at the Foundation?
- Learn more about the Foundation.
- The 2013 Community Association Fact Book documents the history, current status, trends and future issues of U.S. community association housing as well as providing community association information on a state-by-state basis.
- Read The Chicago Tribune article on the Foundation's 2013 Community Association Fact Book, "Fact book an eye-opener on community associations."
- Contemplating a career move? Evaluating staff salaries? Purchase your copy of the 2013 Community Association Manager Compensation & Salary Survey
- Review key findings from our national survey of community association residents.
- Have you donated to the Foundation? View a list of our generous supporters.